Some of you have suggested that we should have a place where our visitors could post their interpretations of the themes. Well, we decided to dedicate the entire month of December to your interpretations of the theme 'light'. If you got interested, here's what you need to do:
1. Take a photo that represents 'light' to you.
2. Crop and resize your shot to 420 x 420 px. If you do not know how to do it, please, feel free to ask us.**
3. Normal post processing (i.e. adjusting contrast, brightness, levels etc.) is allowed, but NO photo manipulation, using textures, actions, effects or other heavy retouching.
4. Your shot must be in color, so no monochrome images.
5. Save your shot as a PNG file (though we do accept JPG also if needed).
6. Send your shot to us at happysnappy09ATgmail.com (replace AT with @) by November 28th.
7. Don't forget to include your name and/or url, so that we can give credit back to you.
8. Only one photo per person.
9. Keep it clean and kid-safe!
10. Have fun!
We won't be picking any favorites as Happy Snappy is all about interpretations, so each and every photo will be considered equally special, because they are your interpretation of the given theme. :) We will only decide the way/order in which to post them, depending on the number of entries we receive.
Thank you for playing with us, we're looking forward to seeing your 'light' shots!
**There has been a bit of confusion about how to crop your shot. Cropping means cutting out part of the image. In our case, we ask you to make it into a square shape. If you do not have an image editing software, you can crop and resize your shot very easily with Picnik, for example. You can also save your image in PNG format there. If you need help with anything, just let us know.